The Administration team will be made up of successful candidates. It is located in Dubai's new educational hub.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be working in tandem with the Leader of Marketing, Communications and Admission. They will be responsible for the planning, development, implementation, and management of the overall digital marketing strategy.
We would love to hear from anyone who is interested in joining and believes they can contribute to a unique school with a bespoke curriculum and supportive SLT.
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Insurance for medical purposes
- UAE employment visa;
- Annual flight allowance;
- Children enrolled in school receive an education discount
- All staff receives a comprehensive, tailored professional learning and developmental program.
Skills and requirements
- Experience as a Digital Marketing Executive, or in a similar role
- A solid understanding of digital marketing concepts is essential.
- B2C social media experience, Google AdWords email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad-serving tools (e.g. DART, Atlas).
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends, etc.)
- Experience and skills in content writing
- Critical thinking and analytical mindset
- Communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- BSc/BA Marketing or related field
The Application Procedure
Applicants are encouraged to apply online for TES. You should also provide contact information for three professional referees. One of them must be your current Head Teacher/Principal.
Citizens School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and well-being of children and youth. We have rigorous procedures for recruiting staff and volunteers to ensure that they are morally sound and suitable to work with children and young people. All teaching staff, volunteers and non-teaching staff are expected to support and share our commitment to safeguarding.