- Fluent in English (written/spoken).
- Native Arabic Speaker (Written/Spoken).
- 1 to 2 years experience in customer service
- Microsoft Office, Outlook Word, Excel, and Word are a great ways to get started
- Self-discipline and quick learning are key to success.
- For a week of training, you can travel.
The Delivery Station Liaison, an associate customer service representative at the station, allows real-time and hands-on investigation into where a package is located and how Amazon can get it to a customer as soon as possible.
Customers can also contact local experts to get more precise and current information about their orders as well as how Amazon addresses any delivery problems. This job requires strong planning skills and an inclination toward achieving goals. To provide timely solutions and deliver on time, you will need to have excellent problem-solving and individual analytical skills.
The Delivery Station Liaison will have limited supervision and must be able to make decisions on their own. A good command of English is essential.
Role and responsibility
- Direct communication with customers via email and phone
- Setting appropriate expectations and resolving disputes with customers
- Customer issues should be understood and addressed promptly.
- You can work autonomously and make complex analytical decisions without any guidance.
- Communication with third-party couriers
- The Delivery Station Liaison offers localized, on-site customer service that allows for efficient real-time parcel location investigation and Amazon's ability to deliver the parcel as fast as possible.
- Customers can contact local experts to get more precise and current information about their orders, and how Amazon addresses delivery issues.
- To advocate for the customer, the Delivery Station Liaison meets regularly face-to-face with third-party Delivery Service Providers. This is done to drive re-attempts, which may include shipment "rescue routes", where possible.
- Comfortable working with diverse groups and contributing to an inclusive society
- Prior experience in logistics roles
- Excellent performance in the job/role currently held