We are looking for a Data Manager with 5+ years of experience. They are familiar with SQL Server databases and core database administrators. They are also familiar with Recovery Point Objectives and Recovery Time Objectives.
Arabic is required.
Experience - 5+ Years
Location - Abu Dhabi
Notice Period - Not more than 30 days
Arabic language must be used.
- SQL Server database management through multiple product lifecycles
- Development of mission-critical production systems. Maintain and configure a database
- Servers and processes, including monitoring system performance and health, are used to ensure
- High levels of performance, availability and security
- Day-to-day operations of the database platform, including support
- Requests and tickets, monitoring, troubleshooting, and troubleshooting of performance issues.
- Supports Microsoft Windows 2016 Enterprise Servers and 2019 Enterprise Servers which support the SQL
- Application, configuration, and maintenance.
- To meet the business's Recovery Point Objectives, (RPO), configure database backups
- Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)
- Supports and implements high-availability solutions for MS SQL, including Always-On.
- Configure Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Windows.
- You can monitor the activity of the Microsoft SQL Server on a regular basis to tune the system.
- Maximum performance
- Offer guidance and support to Application Developers in identifying the most resource-intensive applications.
- Intense queries on the server, and suggestions for ways to improve performance.
- Analyze/design Indexes for Existing Applications, Monitor Queries
- Performance and analysis of when to add or subtract indexes.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and analyze system performance. Then suggest/implement improvements.
- Tuning as required
- Create system tools and utilities (i.e. scripts, etc.) To simplify and support your business
- Provide high levels of customer satisfaction to both internal and external customers
- In order to identify and prompt problems, it is necessary to use creativity and urgency.
- Incident resolution
- In real-time, independently analyze, solve, or correct problems, providing solution
- resolution end-to-end. Find the best way to improve performance.
- Server configuration or query changes can be made. Assist developers with complex tasks
- Schema refinement and query tuning.
- Support is available for SQL Server service outages.
- During weekends and after-hours. Other than these, after-hours work could also include but is not limited to
- Scheduled maintenance, application deployment support, and hardware/software
- Plan and schedule installation and configuration of new SQL servers. Analyze the
- Login to determine the requirements for new projects, and whether failover clustering is required.
- Shipping, always-on or other technologies that solve business problems.
- Experience with Azure platform, DBaaS & Key vaults. Management & security of credentials.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a core database administrator
- Expertise in failover Clustering, Always-On, and other high availability technology.
- SQL Server merge, peer-to-peer, and transactional replication.
- Analysis Services, Integration Services or Reporting Services.
- Enterprise Applications experience in high-volume transactional environments.
- Virtualized environments offer the opportunity to experience this.
- SQL 2012 - 2016, Azure and/or MCITP certifications are a plus.
- Experience with NoSQL platforms like MongoDB, Cassandra, or Cosmos.
SQL Server, Recovery Point Objectives and Recovery Time Objectives. Microsoft Windows, Azure platform. DBaaS & Key vaults. SQL 2012 - 2016. Azure, MCTS. MCITP and/or MCDBA certificates.