Customer Support Executive
Skyways Technics' activities include the trade of spare parts for aircraft, with a particular focus on ATR aircraft. Our Customer Support function in Dubai is looking for someone trustworthy and focused.
This role reports directly to the Head of Sales - EMEA.
- Quickly respond to customer questions
- In collaboration with sales managers, process orders
- Assist in coordinating with our logistics and planning team as well as our freight forwarders on the incoming and outgoing units
- Follow up with customers regarding exchange orders and receipt of core units
- Customers who pay invoices
- Weekly updates on our stock levels in various markets
- Weekly reports on sales invoices to Skyways Technics management
A minimum of one year of experience in customer service roles related to the commercial aviation industry is required.
Skills and Additional Qualifications
We are also looking for the following skills:
- Positive attitude towards problem-solving
- Excellent communication in English
- Flexible and responsive
- Analytical with attention for detail and performance
- Organization and prioritization skills are strong
Walid Khazri: [email protected]
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED8500 Per month