Customer Service Representative
- You can manage large numbers of phone calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- To achieve customer satisfaction, identify and assess the needs of customers.
- Through open and interactive communication, you can build trust and relationships with your customers accounts.
- Use the correct methods and tools to provide accurate, valid, and complete information.
- Reach personal/customer service sales targets and handle calls according to quotas
- Customer complaints should be handled promptly.
- Keep track of customer interactions and process customer accounts.
- Follow all guidelines, policies and communication procedures.
- High school diploma.
- Demonstrable customer service experience, or experience as a client service representative.
- Active listening and strong phone handling-skills are essential.
- Familiarity and familiarity with CRM systems.
- Customer orientation and the ability to adapt to/respond to various types of characters.
- Communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Multitasking, prioritizing, and managing time well are all skills that are required.
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED8500 Per month