Global energy company, we are involved in all aspects of the energy system. Every day, we strive to provide light, heat, and mobility for millions of people. We are one of few companies that can solve the complex problems of the future. We can make a significant contribution to the global goal of a low-carbon future. Be part of the success we all can achieve together. Participate in our quest to be a net zero business by 2050, or earlier, and help the world reach net zero.
Want to learn more about how our hardworking, diverse people are making energy cleaner and more efficient?
Join our Dubai Team to advance your career and become a member of the Dubai Team
Dubai Customer Service Representative
Preferably Norwegian/Swedish Speaker
1 Year Fix-Term
We encourage UAE nationals to apply in line with Emiratisation Goals.
We would also like to stress that female applicants are welcome.
This role will allow you to:
- Help the aviation Process Excellence Team to foster long-term relationships with customers and aviation.
- As required, manage the Order to Cash process and the related internal systems.
- Collaborate closely with sales teams, Process Excellence Teams, and other stakeholders, including customers.
- All relevant system setups should be completed
- All complaints management activities
- Assist the customer in setting up the appropriate systems according to the customer onboarding process
- Assure that all customer master data are up-to-date. This includes regular review and data quality checks
- Support sales for customer-related matters
- Use tools and systems to collect and combine data from multiple sources in order to identify the root cause and solve them.
- Actively correct any incorrect/incomplete data within the system.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the available tools and systems, their operation and strengths and weaknesses.
- Find opportunities to improve customer experience and aviation efficiency.
Here are the things you need to succeed:
- Minimum high school diploma, but a preferable university degree
- Fluency in English
- A huge advantage is having Norwegian or Swedish language skills
- Experience in Customer Service, sales experience, or other customer service activities.
- Demonstrates business knowledge and awareness of customer needs, both internal and externe
- Enthusiastic & resourceful individual, performance-driven
- SAP Skills (proven) – Advanced level of knowledge and applications
- Microsoft Office tools: Knowledge
- Great interpersonal skills
- Customer Service & Business Knowledge
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual team.
Customers and Products
Job Family Group
United Arab Emirates
CUSTOMER & PRODUCTS
We are preparing for the future. C&P at bp is our goal to provide the future in mobility, energy, and services for customers through innovation with new business models.
C&P will be a hub. It will house our midstream, aviation, lubricants and mobility, as well as our next-generation businesses. This will make it an integrated and interconnected organization. Safety is our core value and we will not compromise on our commitment to safe, reliable operations.
Do you want to be part of the team? This is how it works:
- Being customer-focused, agile, and responsive to changing customer requirements and dynamic markets
- Focusing on the development and growth of customer offers
- Optimizing the value chain of chemicals and fuels to maximize integrated value
- Contributing to the reduction in the carbon intensity of products we create and sell by 50% or earlier by 2050
- C&P can create strategic partnerships that will drive long-term value.
- Being digitally enabled and empowered through customer insights and data to provide solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic background, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. We will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities to allow them to apply for jobs or to interview, and to be able to perform important job functions and receive other benefits and privileges. For accommodations, please contact us.