John Crane is looking for a Customer Services Coordinator to provide exceptional customer service through timely delivery and prompt and accurate responses to customers' queries.
Responsibilities & Duties
- In coordination with the relevant Sales Managers and sister companies, prepare job quotations including pricing and coding.
- Assist external sales teams with customer account information.
- Communication and networking with agents and customers.
- Check out customer inquiries and order
- Monitoring and following up on internal order processing and delivery performance.
- Assist finance with resolving payment problems in the event of product discrepancies.
- SAP, C4C and the relevant modules can be used.
- Collaborate with other departments to speed up customer service.
- Notifications for non-compliance should be prepared.
- For commercial terms and conditions, please refer to LOC.
- Assures safety and quality in all functions/tasks performed by him/herself or staff reporting to him/her
- Responsible for ensuring the safety and health of others in the company.
- Assure compliance with all applicable HSE requirements, laws, and regulations, received from customers, regulatory or statutory bodies.
Diversity & Integration
We believe that companies thrive when they have different perspectives. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, economic standing, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristic. We are proud to be an inclusive business that values equality and ethics. We celebrate, support and embrace diversity.
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- 2+ years experience in commercial sales and administration, focusing on handling export and shipping documents.
- Working in multicultural and multilingual environments
- SAP system technical knowledge or ability
- Knowledge of John Crane products and codes.
- Excellent MS Office background
- English preferred. Arabic speaking is an advantage
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities
- Player for the team
Smiths uses cutting-edge technology to create, manufacture, and deliver innovative solutions that meet the changing needs of our customers. These solutions touch millions of lives every day. Our global business is an FTSE100-listed company with approximately 14,600 employees, based in more than 50 countries. Our solutions make a difference in people's lives around the world by enabling industry, improving security, supporting connectivity, and supporting new homes. Our services and products are critical to the operations of our customers. We also have proprietary technology that gives us competitive advantages and high service levels. We are open to curious minds, people who enjoy challenges, are willing to take on responsibility and who love the idea of working for a company with a 170+-year history of innovation and five global divisions that are experts in their fields.
John Crane, a world leader in rotating equipment solutions and supplying services and engineered technologies to process industries, is recognized as a major player. The company manufactures a wide range of products including mechanical seals, systems, couplings and filtration systems. John Crane's customer service can be accessed via a worldwide network of over 200 sales and service centers in more than 50 countries. For the fiscal year 2021, the global reported revenue was more than $1 billion USD. Smiths Group is a global leader in the application of advanced technologies to markets in threat and contraband detection and energy.