Customer Service Agent
- Manage customer service operations for the company across all communication channels (email, chat, calls) efficiently and promptly
- Jets' brand identity must be upheld and customers should actively engage with them to ensure they feel valued and supported in all interactions.
- Accept ownership and identify customers/passengers/guests' complaints, and inquiries, research every issue and provide alternative solutions, striving to consistently meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Keep customers/passengers/guests' satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Follow the company's standard operating procedure and accurately document customer interactions using the software, scripts, databases and tools available.
- Participate actively in reporting, escalating and escalating all issues or suggestions for service or process improvements.
- Keep up-to-date with all information about Jetex, including its services and safety protocols.
- In every interaction, follow the communication etiquette guidelines and use appropriate verbiage
- Make sure that management receives all required reports promptly and in accordance with their requirements.
- Assist with training new agents according to company standards if necessary.
- All other duties as assigned by the Line Manager in an efficient and timely manner
- Preferably with Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication/Administration/Business or any related field
- Minimum of two years experience in the call center/customer service/telephone operator field, preferably in aviation/hospitality
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing
- It is preferable to be bilingual
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Word Excel Excel Powerpoint)
- It is preferable to have experience with contact center software.
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED4000-AED8000 Per month