Corprate Event Marketer
- Meet potential clients for magazine and expo-selling deals.
- New business opportunities for the magazine and the expo.
- Answering questions about the company's products and services.
- Space, publications, subscriptions, and any other product or service of the company can be sold. Prepare sales order files for senior management by updating and organizing them.
- Sponsorship opportunities available for the exhibition
- Respecting all appointments and scheduled meetings with clients, and the management of your organization without fail
- Customer service, pre-sales, and after-sales servicing of clients; collection of input from clients to produce or publish material; collection of payment cheques from customers for services/products provided by the organization.
- Assisting management with new strategies to improve productivity.
- Liaising between the clients, and design/editorial/management departments of the organization, ensuring proper authorization from the companies or individuals approached for business.
- A recognized institution may award a degree or diploma in marketing, event management, public relations, communication or an equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in events marketing with the ability to plan and implement marketing campaigns.
- Ability to prioritize work to ensure marketing responsibilities are met in a team environment.
- You can be efficient and calm under pressure when you have to complete multiple tasks at once, with tight deadlines.
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED4000-AED12000 Per month