Join HSBC to achieve your full potential. HSBC has the right career for you, whether you are looking to rise to the top or take you in a new direction.
HSBC Private Bank aims to be the international leading private bank for business owners and families. It offers wealth, business, and family succession solutions to clients in the most dynamic and rapidly growing markets worldwide. We place our clients at the center of everything we do at HSBC Private Banking. HSBC Private Bank has USD517 billion in total assets under management* and is one of the most important international private banks.
We are looking for an ambitious person to join our Private Banking Team. Together, they will work with their colleagues to set, manage, and achieve the divisional business goals.
This role will require you to:
- Client enquiries and requests are addressed to ensure the highest level of client service excellence
- Clients should be able to understand operational issues. Increase client understanding, comprehension, and ability to follow our operational requirements.
- Assist in the management of the HSBC "Know Your Customer Program", and ensure that all client-service activities comply with its processes and procedures.
- Assist the Offshore Representative Offices by receiving, managing and logging fax transaction instructions from Reps; answering calls from Reps or clients and providing guidance.
- All administrative assistance for RM Team, including Call Report filing, Travel arrangements and Expense reclaims. Annual Reviews. Client Profile generation. On-boarding.
- Establish and maintain productive and positive working relationships both internally and externally
- You must ensure that all data is received in a timely fashion and in a consistent format
- Respect the sales process and quality requirements. All Group Standards, manuals, and guidelines must be adhered to
- Facilitate smooth coordination between processing departments for migrated processes
- Assist RMs with taking orders and preparing daily transactions accurately and promptly.
You must meet these requirements to be successful in this role:
- Extensive experience in private and wealth banking
- Demonstrated customer service, communication, sales, mathematics, analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrable negotiation and commercial skills
- A good understanding of the main products and services available in the private bank industry
- Credit Skills - Ideal for areas dealing with HNW individuals/Business banking
- IT Skills - Microsoft Office Applications knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- You are a team player who is driven for success.
- An undergraduate degree minimum is required
- An asset would be the Arabic or French language
Please visit our careers site and search under the reference number for more information and application information.
You can achieve more with HSBC.
HSBC believes in a culture that values, respects and encourages all employees. We are proud to offer a work environment that encourages professional growth, and flexibility and offers opportunities for growth in an inclusive and diverse environment. The Bank will use personal data relating to applications for employment in accordance with our Privacy Statement. This statement is also available on our website.