We are looking for a bilingual English/Arabic Client Relations Executive/Office Administrator to join our Abu Dhabi Office. To be eligible for this job, candidates must live in Abu Dhabi. If they possess the skills required for this job, candidates who aren't bilingual will be considered.
You should be a professional of a high caliber and eager to join our team of business development experts.
We are looking for people with key skills in the following areas: previous experience in business development and telesales; attention to detail; ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues both internally and externally; positive attitude; dependability; customer-focused outlook; proficiency in Microsoft Office; fluency in written and spoken English. It is important to be able to work under pressure and be goal-driven. You must also be proactive and have excellent planning and organization skills.
The role's overall goal is to effectively and efficiently manage the Sales and Administrative tasks assigned. These are the main tasks of this role:
- All sales and administrative tasks as required by Spearhead.
- Your sales efforts for Public Courses should be able to achieve an average monthly target of 12 months.
- You can implement a marketing strategy for Public Courses by:
- Assist in the preparation, check-up and distribution of flyers via email
- To send relevant clients brochures/calendars
- Communicate with clients face-to-face and over the phone in a way that promotes Spearhead's professional image.
- Spearhead's Trainers will be provided with the necessary equipment and support to ensure they can deliver high-quality training.
A valid UAE driving license and proficiency in the Arabic Language will be an advantage.
Five days are included in the work week, Monday through Friday. Candidates will need to be able to meet deadlines and targets. You should be ready to work extra hours if this is required.
How to Apply
VERY Important: Your applications must be submitted with the following:
- Cover letter to Spearhead HR Department explaining clearly the reasons that you are the best candidate
- The Spearhead Candidate Survey (below) must also be fully complete
- Your proven track record of success in sales shows that you're fully capable to reach your goals
Applications without a cover letter or answering all questions on the Spearhead Candidate Questionnaire will be rejected.
We trust that you will understand that due to time constraints, only candidates meeting certain criteria will be contacted.