The Cashier is responsible to process transactions accurately and promptly using different modes of payment. They also ensure that customers receive excellent service. To ensure activities follow the guidelines, the Cash Counter Office (CCO), policies and procedures are also to be followed by the role holder.
- Register the sale, scan the items and complete transactions using the appropriate mode of payment
- Customers are informed of the correct rates and currency denominations
- If necessary, conduct currency security checks
- Customer service is our top priority.
- To ensure prompt and efficient service, pack the customer's scan items as necessary
- All customer feedback should be communicated to the appropriate channels in order to ensure that necessary actions are taken
- Promote add-on sales and keep an eye on all advertisements and promotions
- Install, verify, manage, and return the cash unit at the end each day
- You are responsible for all security related to the designated counter, cash, and other valuables.
- Make sure that stationary, cards machine, and bags are always available at the cash desk
- Follow the cash reconciliation procedure for opening, closing and cash reconciliation
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Participate in professional learning opportunities that will help you improve your leadership and technical skills related to your direct line of work
- Follow MAF Retail's Human Capital policies and procedures, as well as the instructions and procedures for compliance