Anantara is a luxury hospitality brand that connects modern travelers to authentic places, people, and stories. It provides warm hospitality in some of the most beautiful destinations around the globe and personal experiences. Anantara invites you to embark on a journey rich in discovery, from idyllic islands and tropical beaches to bustling cities, serene deserts, and lush rainforests.
Description of the Job
- Record and collect all daily deposits.
- To manage and control petty cash and record disbursements.
- Daily reports for General Cashier
- Keep a safe count sheet and submit it to the Financial Controller.
- Keep adequate small changes available
- Convert foreign currencies
- Discuss money transfer with Account Payable or Corporate Office.
- Assume any other duties directed by the Financial Controller.
- Ensure that all funds are banked promptly.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- The UAE Labor Laws: Knowledge
- Multi-property experience
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar job function at a 5-star resort
Practical knowledge of MS Office, especially Ms. Excel, and accounting systems