Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi is located in a lively urban area right on the water. It offers bright, open spaces and expansive views of the city's skyline and the shimmering waves of the Arabian Gulf. Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island is Abu Dhabi's business destination and lifestyle destination. It is situated within a 34-story glass tower that is both technologically advanced and environmentally friendly. Four Seasons Abu Dhabi's most exciting waterfront spot is defined by its sophisticated new concepts. We offer 200 rooms with light, and 38 of them have water views. This is Al Maryah Island’s best location for entertaining. Each venue has an outdoor terrace and many have private dining rooms. The radiant Dahlia Spa offers relaxation with separate treatment and fitness facilities for both men and women. The expansive swimming pool boasts a stunning view of the skyline and offers cool social scenes. Four Seasons Abu Dhabi is the most popular address for weddings, meetings and social events. It boasts two spacious ballrooms that look out onto the water. Four Seasons' thoughtful service elevates every moment, anticipating each guest’s individual needs.
1. Ability to be visible, recognize and maintain relationships between regular guests, as well as develop relationships with new patrons.
2. Communicate with managers and employees to ensure that operational needs are met. Also, attend operational meetings to ensure efficient coordination and cooperation among departments.
3. To train and sell products to customers or patrons, you must be knowledgeable in terms of service techniques and culinary terminology.
4. You will need to observe the physical condition of equipment and facilities. The Manager should be notified about any improvements or corrections.
5. Keep Symphony (POS), system updated according to menu changes
6. Avero reports can be used to analyze performance and to adjust revenue to maximize guest preferences.
7. Co-work harmoniously with Managers and co-workers.
8. Manage the services at the outlet as a direct responsibility.
9. Assist in the setup and cleaning of operation areas.
10. You will be able to work with the Four Seasons Cultural Core Standards and policies, as well as division operations.
11. High employee performance requires a plan.
12. Supervise and motivate teams under his/her supervision, always adhering to the "golden rule".
13. Good hygiene practices and Health & Safety are essential.
14. In particular, you will need to coordinate with Engineering, Housekeeping and Purchasing to ensure that everything is in order.
15. Assist with the creation of action plans and training plans for the Employee Engagement Survey (EES), as well as the Guest Comment Ratings, which include Coyle and Leading Quality Assurance reports (LQA).
1. To offer a professional and friendly service that exceeds the expectations of our guests.
2. You must ensure that you have read and understood the hotel's employee handbook and the rules and regulations, including those relating to Fire Hygiene, Health, Safety and Safety.
3. Other duties and responsibilities that, although they are not part of the regular routine, fall within the scope of the job.
4. You must report to duty on time wearing professional attire. Maintain a high standard in personal appearance and hygiene, and to adhere to department and hotel personal appearance standards.
5. To conform to local legislation as necessary.
6. The Golden Rule is a way to maintain positive working relationships with colleagues and other departments.
7. Respond to any changes in the Division as required by the industry, company, or hotel.
8. Flexibility and willingness to extend job duties in order to fulfill any other duties or responsibilities within the job capacity as assigned. Redeployment to other departments/areas is possible if necessary to meet guest service and business needs.
9. organize and participate in training sessions, as described.
10. Other tasks and projects may be assigned by the Director of Food & Beverage, or Restaurant Manager.
11. You must be able and able to obtain all required food handling or sanitation certifications from local or state agencies.
12. Assist in training sessions.