Iron Mountain protects what customers most value, from the ordinary to the extraordinary. With a passion to preserve the physical and transform the digital while respecting the environment, we help customers around the globe. We are pioneers in global records and information management. Our loyal 225,000 customers include 95% of Fortune 1000 companies. You'll be able to bring your creativity and expertise to a company that is constantly improving. You'll find a global workforce that accepts differences. We will encourage you to climb higher for the mutual benefit of our customers as well as each other. There's so much more to tell, but that's enough about us. We are eager to learn more about you.
Summary of Job:
The Business Development Executive is responsible to drive and generate additional revenue in the Mid Market as well as across all business sectors, to ensure the future growth and success of Iron Mountain.
- All revenue targets and goals can be achieved, developed and managed
- All activity goals achieved
- Track, identify and secure new revenue opportunities
- Keep a strong awareness of your competitors and market intelligence
- Planning for territory
- Follow company sales guidelines
- Reach required KPIs
- Encourage productive collaboration across business verticals by sharing best practices
- Look for additional cross-product selling opportunities
- Respect IM's pricing policies
- Sarbanes Oxley compliance and other key operating guidelines must be met
- Maintain and review salesforce. com-record all activities relating to customer contacts, building pipeline data, sales cycle progress and forecast reports.
- Monitor and develop individual action plans
- Recommendations for personal and group development
- Education at the degree level
- Professional qualifications/accreditations desirable
- Experience in Field Sales in B2B environments is essential (2+ years).
- Ability to establish relationships and work in a matrix structure
- Ability to make a positive impact on thinking and acting strategically
- Influencing skills at senior levels are very strong
- People who are results-oriented, can execute, and get things done
- Good commercial acumen and a solid understanding of the UK's business environment
- Technically proficient with high levels of personal resilience and the ability to prioritize conflicting priorities.
- Demonstrable sales skills in a B2B environment
- Full Driving License
- Car owner
Iron Mountain Incorporated was founded in 1951 and is a global leader in information storage and management services. Iron Mountain is trusted by over 225,000 companies in 50 countries. They store and protect billions of valuable assets including business information and cultural and historical artifacts.
Iron Mountain offers solutions for information management, digital transformation and secure storage. It also provides cloud services and data centers.
Our north star is our Core Values and Code of Ethics. These are the foundation for how we conduct business every day and how we behave so that each of us can be extraordinary.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected] For more information on Equal Employment Opportunities, please refer to the Supplement.
Iron Mountain believes in equal employment opportunities. We hire and recruit applicants regardless of race, color, religion, or gender (including pregnancy), nationality, disability, age sexual orientation, veteran status genetic information, gender identity, expression, gender, or any other prohibited factor by law.