- A minimum of 3-4 years' relevant experience in forensic/ audit is preferred in the big four or any other reputable multinational/local organization.
Qualifications for postgraduate studies - CA/CPA/ACCA, Master or other relevant qualifications or professional qualifications like CIA, CFE or ACAMS
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of the forensic services offered by independent accounting firms.
- It is important to have a thorough understanding of and a good grasp of the KPMG global and local risk management procedures. This will allow you to ensure compliance with it in your day-to-day operations/ forensic assignments.
- You can handle assignments of small to medium scope independently.
- Assist the management in the development of business activities for the department
- Participate in client meetings. Understand the scope and objective of the work. Assist the team with the preparation of the terms of reference/ proposals for the client.
- Writing relevant sections or complete forensic reports, depending on the nature and scope of the assignment
- Learn Microsoft Office applications like Excel and Powerpoint, as well as related forensic software/tools e.g. I2 chart etc.
- You can read and keep up to date on the forensic materials that are circulated within KPMG and outside KPMG, such as professional magazines and newspapers.
- Continue to learn and improve your skills in areas such as fraud investigation, anti-bribery, corruption, fraud risk assessment, dispute advisory services, etc.
- Less experienced staff are coached, especially in regard to risk management, technical guidance on assignments, preparation and filing of working paper files, collection of supporting documents, etc.
- On day-to-day activities, including assignments, report to the performance manager/team leader/manager.
Appropriate advisory skills and behavior
These skills and behaviors are in addition to the ones mentioned above.
- Find out the most recent trends in KPMG's Market, as well as information about competitor activity
- Identifies potential business opportunities and provides advice to partner or manager
- To move a situation forward, initiate action
- Worked independently with little guidance
- Accepts and takes responsibility for the work and performance done by others
- Volunteers to help with extra/additional duties when the department is in need
- Documents identifies and shares information that could be of use to others
- Look for opportunities to develop (new projects, training and work with knowledgeable professionals).
- Gives clear instructions to others
- Coaches other
- Ability to adapt behavior to different situations and different people
- Even in difficult situations, maintain good relationships with others
- Finds opportunities to collaborate productively with others
- A variety of techniques are used to analyze an issue
- Finds efficient and fast ways to analyze data
- Provides creative and innovative solutions to problems
- Examines the team members' assumptions, conclusions and accuracy
- Communicates openly and honestly, even when it comes to difficult messages
- Communicates thoughts and self clearly; stays focused on the main points
- Notify a manager/partner if you believe that the request is in violation of KPMG standards, values and practices
- Clients benefit from previous experience and technical expertise.
- Effectively plans tasks (breaks down projects into manageable tasks, establishes milestones, identifies resources, etc.
- Monitors the progress of projects against budget and deadlines
Specifications for Persons
Strong forensic background with experience in related fields (accounting and law enforcement, forensic tech and legal experience are preferred).
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (proposals/ reports writing, presentations).
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED4000-AED10000 Per month