Anantara is a luxury hospitality brand that connects modern travelers to authentic places, people, and stories. It provides warm hospitality in some of the most beautiful destinations around the globe and personal experiences. Anantara invites you to embark on a journey rich in discovery, from idyllic islands and tropical beaches to bustling cities, serene deserts, and lush rainforests.
Description of the Job
- Assist and guide the team to provide exceptional guest experiences and welcoming.
- Be a role model by sharing your knowledge and inspiring others.
- Assure that daily tasks are done accurately and on time.
- Conduct guest arrivals/departures
- Confidently offering personalised, proactive guest service
- Respond to guests' complaints promptly and professionally.
- Keep accurate guest accounts and cash handling records.
- Assist in the Housekeeping & Maintenance as needed.
You will need these qualities to be successful:
- Minimum 2 years experience in the front office
- Experience in the supervision of employees in similar roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a positive outlook.
- High levels of self-motivation, confidence