Assistant Call Center Manager
- Coaching, training, and leading call center agents as they support customers.
- Answering customer questions, guiding them through complex calls, and calming angry customers.
- Assist other members of the management team in identifying trends, and setting call center goals.
- Assist staff in achieving the desired service level and taking appropriate action if necessary.
- Analyzing call center data and creating reports to improve processes and ensure that resources are appropriately allocated. This will maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Communicate any operational updates to your team.
- Prepare the roster for the team each week.
- Preparing the monthly payroll reports for the HR Team.
- Prepare the Weekly Transaction Report.
- Assisting employees, managers and call center operators with other tasks or projects.
Dubai, Dubai, Dubai, 00000, UAE
AED3,562 -AED8,500 Per month