Sales and Administrative assistant – Intertrust UAE
At Intertrust UAE we are looking for an assistant to join our team in Dubai and support the Sales team in sales administrative tasks, onboarding of new clients and incorporation of entities. In this position you will get the opportunity to learn valuable knowledge in a hands-on manner, supporting our sales team with their sales process.
Joining Intertrust UAE means working in an international and dynamic environment, with lots of opportunities for personal and business growth. You will be part of our team where innovation, integrity and a good team spirit are highly valued. This role reports to the Business Development Manager.
In the role, you will be asked to fulfill multiple roles within a small-but-growing local office. We are a dynamic team seeking individuals willing to perform a diverse range of tasks and tackle challenges on a daily basis. On the business development side, you will be supporting the team in preparing proposals based on their requirements. On the client management side, you will work with the team and support them throughout the evaluation of the risk appetite, and collection and review of their KYC documents to ensure a smooth and prompt onboarding acceptance process.
The ideal candidate for the position is extroverted by nature, loves interacting with people, and manages relationships with ease. He / she should be also able to grasp big-picture problems, with a focus on how to solve them and get things done.
- Supporting the sales team with various sales administrative tasks such as filing, entity administration, liaison with authorities.
- Prepare pro forma invoice forms
- Use compliance tools to Conduct the client’s risk assessment and screening
- Communicate with the team the required KYC to onboard the client
- Prepare internal application forms to onboard the client
- Assess the KYC documents provided by the client and confirm all are in good standing
- Support the team with initiating the incorporation process of a company in the UAE
- Hard-working and possess a desire to learn
- Basic knowledge of the UAE legal framework and procedures to incorporate and maintain an entity in the UAE is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must; Arabic is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.