This job description will serve as a guide for performance management and will include the job requirements, job responsibilities, and skills needed to perform the job of Storekeeper. You will also be required to perform other duties as directed.
- Assure that all requests are submitted in accordance with the procurement policy.
- Use the MS DAX portal to create purchase orders and purchase requests
- You must adhere to the procurement policy. All purchase requests should be routed through the designated buyers.
- Coordinate deliveries with vendors and follow up on purchase orders
- To ensure timely delivery of goods and services, maintain a professional relationship with vendors
- To ensure timely delivery, work closely with the procurement team
- Verify that all goods have been received in accordance with the purchase orders, delivery notes and agreed quantities.
- All types of goods and deliveries are received and sent to the appropriate storage area.
- All standards must be followed for issuing stock and receiving stock within the area of operation.
- Refuse to accept damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items
- Make sure that the delivery notes and invoices are received in a timely fashion and sent to the accounts department for payment.
- All store requisitions must be signed/approved in accordance with the standard operating procedure
- Responsible for issuing items from the store in accordance with the approved store requisitions
- Regularly monitor and take inventory to compile orders based on par levels or other needs
- Keep organized records so that all invoices and reports are filed correctly.
- To ensure that all stationery items are at the right levels, monitor periodic automatic replacement levels
- Responsible for the storage and inspection of operational stock. This is to ensure compliance with HSE regulations.
- Keep your asset list current
- All transactions should be documented
- Documentation of after-hours issues should be followed up to ensure it conforms with established internal controls.
- Manage and monitor the renewal of software, subscriptions and leases
- Assist the operations team with any additional documentation needs
- Effective communication with colleagues, faculty, and other members of the community. Communicates effectively verbally, nonverbally and written.
- As directed by the Manager of Operations, performs all activities necessary for the general welfare.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, life and medical insurance, a residence permit, a working permit, and other benefits that are in line with UAE Labour Law.