- You can keep your inventory organized, safe, secure, and efficient.
- When merchandise is not available on the sales floor but is in stock, support sales staff
- Anticipate your merchandise maintenance requirements and provide proactive solutions for space and storage problems
- Ensure that all merchandise has a ticket
- Assist with visual, merchandising, and operations need by moving and storing fixtures, furniture, merchandise and props.
- Assist in the operation and maintenance of the store with regard to the fixture and facility maintenance, cleaning, and repair coordination when necessary
- Ensure that all inventory and cycle counts are completed.
- Participate actively in the inventory reconciliation process
- As per policies and procedures, manage and process all inter-store transfers, stock rotations, and incoming and outgoing shipments.
- All paperwork and procedures related to inventory maintenance (i.e. damages, RTVs, etc.) must be understood and correctly executed
- Packaging client merchandise to the highest standards
- All aspects of client delivery including troubleshooting missing deliveries
- Track and locate all merchandise, document deliveries to clients
Assist the Director/ Store Manager in other departments and on the sales floor when needed
- Experience of 3+ years in retail, with an emphasis on inventory or stock, preferably in luxury settings.
- Computer literate, learn and use various software packages.
- Customer focus and service orientation
- Social perceptiveness
- Strong communication skills in writing and oral communications
- Drive for results; action-oriented
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED8500 Per month