Ever wondered what it would feel like to work in a multi-national HR department? Siemens offers students and recent graduates an opportunity to gain valuable experience in its HR department based out of Dubai, UAE.
What format is the internship?
- Dubai, UAE
- The duration of the program is 3-5 months
- Paid, full-time
- Candidates must be enrolled in a university or masters program.
What are your main responsibilities?
- You will be working closely with the Visa team Dubai, including admin support, filing, and contacting employees about visa documents.
What are the minimum requirements for a project?
- Preferentially, a degree in Business Administration and/or experience in Human Resources.
- Specialized IT skills, including working with MS Office Package (Access Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Word, and Word)
- A good knowledge of Arabic and English is preferred
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail are key.
- Good communication skills
- High level of responsibility and ability to work in a team or independently
What other information do I need?
Siemens is committed to quality, equality and valuing diversity. We welcome applications that reflect the diversity within the communities we serve. In the event of equal qualifications, people with disabilities will be preferred. More information is available at www.siemens.com