It has never been a better moment to join our global business. Danfoss was one of the first companies to mass-produce energy saving frequency converters. We offer a wide range of solutions for renewable energy and energy efficiency. A position as Shipping Coordinator is available. Your role will be crucial in achieving our ambitious goals for the future. We are able to offer strong value to our customers because of the growing awareness about environment and energy saving. We need your support to continue our success.
This position has the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for making outbound and inbound shipping arrangements
- To get the best market rate, negotiate prices with shipping companies/logistic companies and freight forwarders
- Book deliveries and communicate with customers when necessary
- Handling shipment clearances
- To ensure delivery on time, track and monitor shipments
- Finance will pay forward and follow-up shipment invoices
- Prepare reports about cargo movement and other operational logistics issues.
- Inform stakeholders about the current status of their shipments during transit
Background & Skills
Danfoss believes that diversity and inclusion in the workplace can foster creativity, innovation, and a wider perspective when it comes to decision-making. Do you feel that your profile is not the right match for this job? Many studies show that people of color and women are more likely than others to apply if they fulfill all the requirements in the job posting. We encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all requirements. We want to know how you can add new insight to the role and Danfoss.
These skills are essential for the ideal candidate.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain & Operations Management, or a related field
- Passionate about learning and striving to improve your skills.
- Organized and process-oriented
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when it comes to dealing with customers, suppliers, and co-workers
We are happy to offer the following benefits as part of your employment:
- Bonus system
- Paid vacation
- Personal insurance
- Opportunities to join Employee Resource Groups
- Virtual work environment of the highest quality
- Refer an employee
This list is not intended to promise or guarantee any specific benefit. These benefits and actions may vary depending on the country or contract details. They are also subject to change without notice.
Danfoss is an engineering company that creates solutions that enable the world to make better use of resources. This allows us to drive the sustainable transformation of the future. Without a team of motivated, committed and empowered people, no transformation has been possible. We believe innovation and great results can be driven by the right mix people from diverse backgrounds, personalities and skills. We strive to make sure that the right mix of people works. To do this, we create an inclusive workplace where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Danfoss places a high priority on improving the safety, health, and working environment of its employees.
We set ambitious targets to protect the environment, following the example of our founder "action speaks louder then words" and embarked on a plan that will make us CO2 neutral by 2030.
Danfoss can be considered an EO employer or a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color or religion.