Gulf Marketing Group is a family-owned company that ranks among the top in the Middle East. Gulf Marketing Group operates in the GCC and offers a wide range of services, including brands, retail outlets and consumer services. It also provides B2B and B2C services to key sectors like healthcare, pharmaceuticals, sports, fitness, education, and technology.
About the Role
GMG's Sales Assistant will be responsible to sell products and services to customers. This is in the interest of maximising sales opportunities and providing outstanding service.
- Description of product benefits and features; demonstrations of how to use the product
- Clients are educated about the brand's quality standards and specifications
- Assists customers in deciding on the best product ranges for them; Answers customer questions to help them make a purchase decision
- Customers can find information about warranties, features and specifications as well as maintenance and care for products.
- Customers' needs are met, complaints are addressed (or escalated), and customer service is exceptional
- Keeps you informed about new product launches, promotions events, and sales
- Sales techniques, up-selling, and cross-selling are key to achieving sales goals.
- Assures that pricing and promotions are consistent with company policies and standards
- Calculates sales prices and discounts, maintains sales records
- Processes cash, credit and changes payments. Also generates invoices.
- As a cashier, you must be accurate in handling money (if applicable).
- Follows store's after-sales procedures and ensures compliance with all repair/return policies.
- Respect loss prevention, inventory control and the company's standard operating procedures
- Assists with product placement and arrangement in store merchandising
- Stores are held to the highest standards in housekeeping and grooming.
- In consultation with the reporting manager, define performance goals for the year. Ensure that they are met throughout the year.
- Intakes responsibility for his/her learning goals by identifying the development needs of the manager and agreeing to a personal development plan that goes beyond training.
- Continually educated and professionally grown to stay abreast with professional developments, new techniques, and current issues