LOEWE, a Spanish luxury house founded in 1846 in Spain, is approaching 175 years. Jonathan Anderson, LOEWE's Creative Director, has led the brand to a new chapter. The brand presents itself as a house that is focused on craft and culture. This is evident through an intellectual but playful approach to fashion and a bold, vibrant Spanish lifestyle. LOEWE's rich heritage of craftsmanship dates back to its origins as a collective workshop. It has always valued artisanal techniques when it comes to design and manufacturing. These core values are reflected by the brand's belief that craft is important in today's culture and its modern interpretations of historical art works.
Its achievements and its commitment to supporting contemporary art, craft, and culture around the globe.
The EMEA Marketing Department is seeking a Marketing Manager to support our team and join us. This is a great opportunity for you to get experience at a top luxury fashion house if you're a fan.
As we experience rapid growth, it is a great time to be part of LOEWE. You will play a crucial role in the EMEA Team as a Marketing Manager. This position is responsible for brand development in nine fast-paced markets through Retail Channels.
- Manages the execution of the marketing plan across their markets/partners/stores
- Implement an annual Marketing master schedule for each account. It should be tailored to each client's market characteristics.
- Responsible for managing the relationships with each retail partner, working with them on all launches and keeping them informed about brand direction.
- Supervises the creation and maintenance of the marketing kits, including all campaign information.
- Executes Popups 360 marketing plans and animations calendars, as well as liaising and coordinating with all 3rd parties
- Transversal marketing and communications reports are built based on campaign performance, CRM analysis and sales.
- Creates assets for market cultural moments/specificities (E.G Ramadan, Valentine's Day, Xmas)
- Global Media Team and Media Agencies Partners to Execute Media Plans per Market, Get Market Feedback to Adapt the Plan to Local Needs
- Visits local sites to look for activation and new media opportunities
- Weekly status updates from the HQ marketing team
- Work with the Events Coordinator to develop a 360 communication plan and implement assets, animations and other resources related to events.
- Responsible for project budgets
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in marketing for luxury clients and channels
- Global marketing knowledge including PR, Media, Art Design, PR & Training
- You will be able to deal with numerical data and have strong analytical skills.
- Ability to think critically, and be creative
- There is a strong affinity between the brand and the product
- Communication skills at all levels are essential
- Organized, proactive and dynamic
- Computer skills including office, photoshop, salesforce, etc.