Abu Dhabi: Junior accountant
- To ensure that all business transactions are recorded, processed and posted journal entries.
- Updates accounts receivables and issues/processes invoicing.
- Performs reconciliations and updates accounts payable.
- Assists with the preparation of income statements, balance sheets and other financial statements.
- Maintains up-to-date financial information in databases to ensure accuracy and availability when required.
- Assists senior accountants with the preparation of monthly/yearly closes and external/internal auditing.
- Assists in reviewing expenses and payroll records.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in accounting.
- Experience as a Junior Accountant: Two years.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Offices (especially Excel), and is familiar with the relevant accounting software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You must be an individual who is able to work in a team and communicate fluently in English.
- A good understanding of accounting principles and practices.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, 00000, UAE
AED3500-AED7500 Per month