We look for SPEED and SPIRIT in our candidates. These simple values inspire us to be DRIVEN in performance, VIBRANT in sporting heritage, TOGETHER with our team spirit, AND BE YOU to shine our individual talents and experiences. PUMA offers a variety of jobs and is open to all genders. Follow the steps to submit your application.
The Junior Manager of Online Sales is responsible to drive profitable and sustainable market share, net sales growth and third-party business accounts. This must be done while adhering to local and global PUMA strategies. This position is vital for the Senior Online Sales Manager.
- Management of all assigned online accounts via key account comprehensive
- Assist in the management of online accounts and vice versa.
- PUMA's strategic goals drive us to provide the best service and product expertise every season, from sell-in through sell-through.
- Participate in and execute seasonal online channel plans to support sales and gross margin targets
- Support forecast planning and achieve monthly, quarterly, half-year and annual sales goals.
- Identify sales opportunities through online wholesale channels.
- To follow up on internal orders, both pre-orders or immediate, and to verify pricing discounts as well as product numbers, coordinate with the Customer Service Department.
- Monitor stock levels and deliverables to ensure that customers' order books are being followed up.
- Customers can be offered new opportunities by checking stock options and replenishment.
- Responsible for customer payments and the internal flow of the payment process. This includes setting payment terms/ discounts.
- Resolve inefficient business processes to improve customer service.
- Assist the Senior Manager of Online Sales in executing dedicated plans per season. Assist with the creation and execution of online accounts for seasonal marketing plans
- Support and coordinate cross-functional projects
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant sales experience in footwear and/or apparel, lifestyle and fashion industries
- An advantage would be to have an online retail experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to prioritize your own work and take initiative
- Strong analytical and number skills
- Flexible and proactive
- Problem-solving and customer orientation
- Willingness and willingness to learn
- Entrepreneurial and innovative approaches to business problems
- Excellent follow-through skills and organizational skills. You can also manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Communication and presentation skills are essential
- Understanding the financial metrics of retailers - sales, inventory and turn
- Proficiency with MS Office (word Excel PowerPoint)
- Fluency in the English language (speaking and reading) at the business level
- Knowledge and understanding of the sports lifestyle and/or online retail industries is essential
- Knowledge of technical products (footwear, and/or apparel).
- Willingness to travel across the territory (Middle East).
PUMA offers equal opportunities to all applicants regardless of race, color, or religion. PUMA is committed to equality for all and will not tolerate harassment or discrimination.
PUMA has over 16100 employees in 120+ countries. The PUMA Group is the owner of stitched and Cobra Golf brands and is headquartered at Herzogenaurach in Germany.