Our client is seeking a float executive assistant to join their growing international business. The initial contract is for 12 months. The EA will be working alongside the support function supporting Partners and Directors.
Amazing offices with great culture and flexible working.
- Provide extensive administrative support
- Management of a large number of diaries
- Management of expenses
- Travel coordination, including visa applications and itineraries
- Professionally answering emails and telephones promptly
- Reports / Collating presentations
- Manage client events
- General administration and day-to-day duties
You must be resourceful and have previous EA experience. You will need to be able to communicate with all levels of seniority and have excellent administration skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite Skills
- Highly skilled in verbal, written, and analytical communications
- Player for the team
- Great organizational skills
- Confidential information should be kept confidential.
- Professional, trustworthy, and personable
- Working as an EA/PA for 4-5 years
- Candidates from outside the UAE are welcome to apply - relocation is not included in the package
Tiger is certified, B Corp. We are part of a global network of businesses that work to improve social and environmental conditions all over the globe.