As a coordinator for a Chief Officer/Executive director/Director, provide a complete administrative service, including time management and correspondence.
Activity: Administrative Support to CFO / DCFO
- Check incoming mail and phone calls.
- Draft responses, redirect correspondence
- To ensure efficient time usage and avoid conflicts, provide a time management/daily service
- Assist callers and visitors from both the internal and outside world to establish the urgency and nature of the matter.
- Travel coordinators can help you coordinate your travel arrangements
- Organize the venue arrangements, invitations and memos for your meetings.
To ensure the protection of the Chief Officer/Executive director/Director's intellectual property, observe and apply strict confidentiality and discretion in all matters relating to the performance of the role.
Administrative support for FNA staff
- Assist in office administration coordination and lead the work of administrative assistants, as needed.
- To ensure records are always up-to-date and easily accessible, you must design, organize and implement the appropriate record and filing management systems.
- As delegated by the Chief Officer/Executive director/Director, process applications and approves them in ORACLE System
- Assist as a subject matter expert in the section on travel and expense procedures and policies, including the use of
- ORACLE system.
- Invoices will be processed on behalf of the Manager/Head Section. This is done in coordination with the procurement team and finance team.
- Facilitate communication between internal and external to foster and sustain mutually beneficial working relationships
- To ensure HSE compliance at all levels of work, follow all applicable departmental HSE processes, procedures, and instructions. This includes applying HSE policies to yourself and others and taking reasonable care to protect the safety and health of those who are present at the employees' place of work and may be affected by their acts or omissions.
The incumbent will be expected to perform the standard activities listed in attachments 4 and 5 of the Job Description procedure (relating to Health, Safety and Environment, Security and Business Continuity, Security and People Management, Excellence and Quality Management).