Parsons is seeking an extraordinary talent
Document Control Coordinator Join our team!
This role will allow you to:
Perform A variety of document control functions can be used to manage a department or project.
What you'll be doing:
- Under general supervision performs
- Coordinates the flow and distribution of documents among project operations, engineering disciplines, construction teams, or other departments. A small-sized project may require a designated incumbent.
- Knowledge of the processes involved in document control as well as the use of electronic systems to manage documents.
- One or more types of documents are processed through each step according to well-defined guidelines and procedures. Assures that all pre-established document control requirements are met (e.g. which document numbering system is used and how many signatures are required for certain approvals etc. Ensures that all project requirements are met.
- Tracks and receives documents. Uses standard document management programs to register documents and maintain databases. Produces logs, transmittals and other reports, as needed. Other standard office automation programs or department-specific computer software is used to enter data and produce reports.
- Based on client, project, department and supplier requirements, maintains a data distribution system and schedule. Review of expedites, signature approval, and release of internally produced documents and supplier documents.
- Some clerical tasks may include light typing, filing, answering telephones, and messenger service.
- Assist junior staff in document control to ensure the effective implementation of project-specific procedures.
- Other duties as required by functional level and responsibilities.
- Contributes as a team player, who is deadline-driven and works well with other people.
- For electronic storage, scan documents.
- As may be necessary, performs other responsibilities related to this position.
The Skills You Need to Bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent, and usually 4+ years of relevant experience in work.
- Aconex, MS Office, and proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel are required for project management software. Working knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems is required for assignments.
Clearance Minimum to Start:
Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.