Responsible for supporting clients (SABIS(r), Academic Development Departments, and Schools) in new or ongoing projects. This includes entering data for the questions database and other academic products.
- All employees are responsible for updating and verifying data in different software systems.
- Verification and review of data in the database to verify accuracy.
- Report generation and distribution
- Confidentiality is key to protecting the organization's value.
- When using software from SABIS(r), & MS Office, you must follow the instructions and guidelines.
- Processing student registrations and updating student data, including parent bio, emergency contact, bus details and lunch details, course enrollment, and so on.
- Processing student attendance, tardiness, or discipline data.
- Processing, entering and updating staff data, including bio, attendance and tardiness records.
- Manually entering exams and grades and distributing reports.
- Processing SABIS(r), Student Life Organization (r) (SLO(r),) data including comments, weekly scores, points, and so on.
- You can process classroom, exam halls and ITL seating arrangements.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- English proficiency and communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Speed and accuracy in typing
- Trustworthy and with an eye for details
All employment requirements must be met, including but not limited to: education requirements in the country, certification requirements, references checks and criminal background checks.