GMG is a global company that specializes in well-being. It distributes, retails, and manufactures a range of top international and domestic brands across the health, food, and sports sectors. Its mission is to inspire people to win and make the world a better place. GMG's investments today span four key verticals: GMG Sports and GMG Food, GMG Health and GMG Consumer Goods. It has grown to be a global leader under the management and ownership of the Baker family. GMG has introduced over 120 brands to its markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Asia.
Job Purpose :
Assist customers with excellent customer service and perform daily baking tasks.
- To determine the products of each day, such as bread, muffins, cookies, biscuits and doughnuts, you will need to use the specified ingredients. To be prepared, check the inventory in the display.
- Mixing machines, blending machines and steam kettles can be set to control the speed and time at which ingredients are mixed or cooked according their instructions.
- Use scales or graduated containers to measure flour and other ingredients for making batters, fillings, doughs, or icing. Follow the company's recipe manual.
- All price tags must be accurate, current, clear, and easily visible, along with the production date and expiry date.
- Discuss with the warehouse about supplies of convenience products like plastic bags, tissues and gloves.
- Maintain a high standard of self-hygiene, including proper and clean appearance while on duty.
Skills and job requirements:
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in a similar occupation
- Hand-eye coordination, organization skills, ability read and follow recipes, and ability to adhere to strict safety and health standards