Flydubai passengers will have a better experience by enjoying quality call center services that ensure accurate product knowledge.
- Customers receive prompt and accurate answers to questions related to baggage allowance, rebooking procedures and destinations.
- Understanding, interpreting and resolving issues quickly and decisively. If necessary, escalates to supervisor.
- Keeps accurate records of all interactions and engagements in the relevant systems.
- All key performance indicators that measure customer satisfaction, such as agreed service levels, quality standards, and productivity, are met.
- Flydubai customers are listened to and provided timely feedback about customer trends, issues, and needs.
- Customer confidentiality is maintained and a professional relationship built with customers through careful listening and responding to their needs.
- Standard scripts and procedures are used to respond to high volumes of customer telephone inquiries.
- Documented disruption processes and operating procedures are followed. They document the events and decisions made and ensure that all systems are up-to-date.
MINIMUM QALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS
Minimum Education Level Required
- Diploma for High School
- Preferred No. Preferred No.
Systems and Licensing Language or Certification Requirements
- Some roles require Russian or Arabic language
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective communication
- Personal accountability and commitment to reaching your goals
- Flexibility and resilience (can-do attitude).
Complies with all ISR policies and promptly reports any weaknesses or incidents to the Line Managers or Information Security team. Completes all ISR awareness training and adheres to the associated guidelines in day-to-day business operations.