Al-Futtaim Group was established in 1930s trading business. It is a privately owned regional business based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Al-Futtaim Group is composed of five operating divisions: automotive, financial services and retail. It employs more than 35,000 people in more than 20 countries across the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. The group partners with more than 200 of the most innovative and admired brands around the globe. Al-Futtaim Group's entrepreneurial spirit and unwavering customer focus allow it to continue growing and expanding, responding to changing needs of its customers in the countries where they operate.
Al-Futtaim Group continues enriching the lives and aspirations each day of its customers by upholding our values, which include excellence, respect, collaboration, and integrity.
A brief overview of the role
Support the store and inventory controller in their mission to maintain accurate inventory integrity and provide high-quality service to customers both internal and externe.
What will you do
- Daily replenishment of orders from EXWH warehouse
- All KPI's regarding internal and external replenishment, and any exceptions pertaining to them, are reported to the inventory controller.
- All parameters must be checked daily and any deviations must be reported to the sales team (SSC/SM, filling rate/picking location).
- Get top sellers in time for peak days, and you will have 0% shortage at the Warehouse.
- All management who have pending cases longer than 15 days receive a Weekly Pass-Out Tracking.
- Support the Physical Inventory Team during the annual Stock count.
Skills required to succeed
- Excel skills with advanced features
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and personal organization.
- It will be a benefit to have a working knowledge of the NAVISION operating system.
What do you need to be able to play the role?
- 1 to 2 years working in IKEA, or in any other logistics/warehouse.
Over the last 30 years, Al-Futtaim Retail is a leader in retail across Africa, Asia and the Middle East. We have formed partnerships with some the most respected and well-respected Brands around the globe, including IKEA, ACE, Toys R Us and Toys R Us in Africa and the Inditex Group (Zara Mango, Bershka, Bershka, and P&B across Asia). With over 75 stores, we are one of Marks and Spencer's largest global partners in both countries.
We were responsible for bringing brand names to the Middle East with the recent launches of Watsons & B&Q. We aim to remain agile and adaptable to markets through new launches and development. We aim to attract the best talent from all backgrounds to continue challenging and developing our diverse workforce, which currently includes more than 100 nationalities in 12 countries. Join us today to make a difference...