You know the joy of holding the new Apple product in your hands as an Operations Expert. It's your job to ensure that customers are equally satisfied. You help your team adapt to changing needs and ensure that every demo machine and product is in its right place by guiding and mentoring them. Your organizational skills and dedication are the core of what the Apple Store does. It connects people with the products they love.
- Ability to think quickly and solve problems even in changing environments
- Leadership skills include the ability to lead by example and coach a group.
- You have strong organizational skills and can quickly evaluate any situation.
You and your team are responsible for ensuring that products reach customers as the last step of the supply chain. The store's inventory includes all products, parts and tools. Your team is responsible for maintaining product availability, completing inventory tasks, and keeping the stockroom organized when new products arrive. You are in constant communication with the leadership and management teams. They share data about product status and parts. You're always the first to present new products to the store staff when they arrive. Apple creates the products. But you must be ready to hand our products to customers.
Education and Experience
- Each week, you can meet multiple inventory deadlines.
- You are willing to follow guidelines that allow for secure product access and movement through the stockroom.
- Multilingualism is a plus.
- Flexibility is key. You will need to be flexible with your work hours.