DC Aviation Al Futtaim is a leader in the aviation industry. It was established in 2013 as DWC's only integrated hangar and VIP lounge. We provide services in Charter, FBO and Maintenance. Our primary goal is to exceed our customers' expectations. Our mission is to be the top-ranked Business Aviation Company in the UAE and the region, having obtained our AOC in 2015. We are a Joint Venture between two strong conglomerates and the first to be based at the new Al-Maktoum International Airport. This airport is expected to become the largest in the region.
The Customer Service Agent will make sure that guests and passengers are treated with VIP hospitality when they visit the facility. To ensure efficient and excellent service delivery, he will promote comfort and well-being for all guests and coordinate all crew and aircraft requirements.
- Facilitating the arrival and departure of passengers and aircraft
- Coordinate aircraft handling and service in a timely and efficient manner
- All passengers and guests in the FBO should be provided with personal service
- To ensure professional and efficient service, you should work closely with all departments
- Comfortable atmosphere for passengers and guests.
- FBO welcomes passengers/guests
- Answer questions and provide advice to passengers/guests regarding flight schedules, hotels, arrival or departure times, etc. If required
- Assist passengers/guests in navigating to/from the designated aircraft; coordinate all transport requirements for crew and passengers.
- Transfer passengers/guests from aircraft to FBO/limousine service expeditiously, including Security, Immigration and Customs
- On request, inform passengers/guests about travel schedules and itineraries
- Coordinate all fuel and aircraft service requests with the crew.
- File processing in a timely and accurate manner
- Informing passengers/guests about FBO facilities (i.e. rest room; snack bar etc.
- Coordinate all third-party services, such as catering, newspapers, etc.
All positions are permanent and full-time contracts. You must be either a permanent resident in Dubai or willing to relocate. You must specify which role you are qualified for. Only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.