Al-Futtaim Group was established in the 1930s trading business. It is a privately owned regional business based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Al-Futtaim Group is composed of five operating divisions: automotive, financial services and retail. It employs more than 35,000 people in more than 20 countries across the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. The group partners with more than 200 of the most innovative and admired brands around the globe. Al-Futtaim Group's entrepreneurial spirit and unwavering customer focus allow it to continue growing and expanding, responding to changing needs of its customers in the countries where they operate.
Al-Futtaim Group continues enriching the lives and aspirations each day of its customers by upholding our values, which include excellence, respect, collaboration, and integrity.
A brief overview of the role
We are seeking a UAE citizen who speaks fluent English and has experience in customer service, coordination and administration.
This position is permanent and full-time with Al Futtaim Global Aftersales Dubai. The position will be available for 5 days per week, with 2 days off. The hours of work are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
What will you do
Your key responsibilities as part of the Administration team are:
- Preparing purchase requisitions & Purchase orders
- Businesses can get support for passport release, visa & OHC renewal, and government business requirements like trade license renewal, lease agreement, company vehicle, and translation.
- Greeting visitors and booking office rooms
- Monitor and organize office stationaries.
- Negotiating with vendors.
- Assist the Department with all special projects and events.
Skills required to succeed
- As the job demands a lot of coordination, you need to have good communication skills.
- Valid UAE Driving License
- Experience in administration or back-office
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Flexible to work in Ramoul or Dubai Investment Park (DIP).
Information about the team
You will report to the Executive Assistant and work alongside other highly motivated, efficient Admin Executives. You will work in a bustling office environment, dealing with various Stakeholders, Line managers and associates throughout the organization.
What do you need to be able to play the role?
- You must have a high school diploma or basic qualification.
- A person with excellent English and Arabic speaking skills, who is friendly and confident when meeting people, and who is passionate about their work.
- You must be self-motivated, and self-driven.
Al-Futtaim Automotive, a major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group, is an industry leader, with a presence in 10 different countries in the Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Al-Futtaim Automotive's core business activities include manufacturing, leasing, distribution and aftersales. We are well-established as the regional representative for some of the most iconic brands in automotive: Toyota, Lexus and Honda.
Our customer-centric approach drives us. We constantly push the limits on innovation, quality standards and value-added services across our wide range of customers, from motoring enthusiasts to fleet owners to contractors. Our goal is to be the market leader in custom-made mobility solutions and deliver world-class omnichannel experiences.
We combine our global expertise with local knowledge to offer one of the largest portfolios of mobility solutions. This includes passenger cars, SUVs, high-performance motorbikes and electric vehicles, as well as commercial vehicles and industrial and construction equipment.
The company's 9000-strong team is what keeps it moving. There are many opportunities for growth throughout their career paths. We empower talent to succeed.