This position is primarily responsible for supporting the Retail Innovation Design & Retail Delivery Teams with tenant communication, Documents Control, Administration, CRM Updates and Partner Connect.
Role Details: Key Responsibilities, Accountabilities:
- Responsible for initiating and coordinating the Kick-Off Meeting process. This includes but is not limited to updating and completing the initial CRM process and meeting coordination with various stakeholders. Sending the invite through CRM and supporting the team in following up with any documents necessary to complete the Kick Off Phase.
- Distributing the weekly Asset Tracker to all stakeholders and preparing any other reports as required.
- Assist tenants' contractors in obtaining Authorities NOC together with supporting documents from authorities
- Initiating the document management process, and regular auditing archived documents for RID & RD. Ensure archived documents conform to the department's guidelines and support the team in completing all documents necessary prior to closing the CRM case and opening the store.
- Assisting the team with store opening announcement layout, filing and sharing final presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Preparing the renovation summary.
- Responsible for the preparation of Business Reports, including but not limited to, the department's monthly reports and updating the workload report. Green star reports and department KPI reports are also included.
- DocuSign allows you to circulate any document that needs internal approvals/signatures (LODs/TVRs, LOPs).
- Assisting in the coordination of the fit-out reimbursement process, supporting the team with following up on any pending documents by tenants/contractors, and following up on FOD reimbursement request approvals with the internal finance department.
- Assist tenants with Partner Connect system problems by providing guidance and raising IT tickets to fix technical issues. Also, keep track of any recurring IT issues that could affect the system for future enhancements.
- Assisting the team in resolving CRM-related issues.
- Coordination with IT to ensure records are available and accurate, updating email distribution lists as necessary and maintaining information security through regular BOX access checks.
- Assist the Team in the Onboarding process
- Ensure that you adhere to the MAFP SMBU's Code of Conduct and Departmental Policies at all times.
- Advocate and ambassador for aligning and cascading MAFP values across SMBU, and ensure that they are adhered to and displayed the same every time.
Personal Characteristics and Background Requirements:
- An advantage is an experience in operations, tenant fit-out process, etc., especially in Shopping Malls / retail development in a similar position.
- Bachelor's degree