The Logistics and Collections Administration Assistant assists in the efficient operation and administration of the department. Assists in the implementation of department activities and communications. Maintains and creates files and records. As part of Collections, ensures cash flow through the execution of collection activities. This includes written and verbal communication as well as dispute classification for delinquent accounts. For credit approval consideration, assesses held orders according to account status. To minimize high-risk exposures monitor the aging percent of past-due accounts. Analyzes credit information in order to grant or deny credit. This position within Logistics is responsible for planning and coordinating export trafficking functions as well as document distribution duties related to customer export shipments. This position works in collaboration with other members of the logistics team. This position also performs high-level clerical organizing and scheduling, coordination, research, compiling, and exchanging of information.
1. Actively engage with Fike's regional partners and customers to ensure that they adhere to their credit limits and payment terms.
2. To achieve these goals, Fike's Corporate Credit Department, Customer Service, and Regional Managers must be in close collaboration.
3. Assure compliance with all applicable regulations.
4. Keeps current records and support documents for all outgoing and incoming shipments according to Dubai Customs standards.
5. Always ready to respond to occasional audits of Dubai Customs and internal inventory.
6. Manages closely with company-assigned freight forwarders.
7. Fike's corporate logistic team can help ensure smooth, timely, and cost-effective freight movement
Assists with administrative tasks as required, including but not restricted to:
8. JAFZA / Government-related administrative, documentation, and compliance tasks
9. Renewing business registrations and licenses for businesses
10. Negotiation and renewal of office leases, business insurance, cleaning, and maintenance agreements.
11. Assistance for UAE residents wishing to renew their UAE residency.
12. Keeps current templates for common HR letters.
13. Keeps up with regular office supplies.
14. Assist with occasional catering for company events and training.
15. Manages office cleaning and maintenance companies.
16. Collaborates with the team to manage office housekeeping and reduce clutter.
17. Provides support for HR and Customer Service employees who are unable to be there.
18. Coordinates company events such as Christmas, Ramadan and Diwali.
19. Coordinates the logistics of company visitors, including hotel reservations, transportation, and gate passes.
20. Assists the Managing Director in various tasks.
Assigns other duties. Consistent attendance is required. This job description is intended to describe the nature and work of employees in this category. This job description is not intended to be comprehensive or to include all the duties, responsibilities, and qualifications that employees are required to perform for this job.
Capable of influencing others even when they are not directly in authority. Builds strong, lasting business relationships both internally and externally. Excellent communicator both verbally and in written form. Comfortable working with executives of all levels. Comfortable using spreadsheets and numbers to analyze and make decisions. Respectful and assertive. Organization. Time Management. Prioritization. Customer-focused. Teamwork. Project Management. Problem-Solving
This job requires employees to be able to talk, hear, see and move around the office.
High School Diploma, or General Educational Development Diploma (GED). Experience in administrative support, or work experience. Expertise in spreadsheets, word processing and database applications using a PC. Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. Excellent time management, organization, and detail skills. Comfortable calling customers in the region and visiting them to resolve disputes and pay overdue amounts. To collect the intended results, you must be able to travel alone in the region. You must be able to work in different time zones and be flexible. Experience in working with Dubai Customs, Free Zones, and Port Authority.
Associate's degree, or professional training. Similar experience in a global or manufacturing capacity.