- Boehringer Ingelheim is a pioneer in the development of therapies that can improve the lives both of humans and animals. Boehringer Ingelheim was founded in 1885 and has been family-owned since then.
We are now powered by 52,000 global employees who foster a diverse, collaborative, and inclusive culture. We believe that there are no limits to innovation if we have ambitious and talented people who are passionate about it.
Boehringer Ingelheim is looking for a highly motivated and innovative Intern to join its team in UAE. You will be surrounded by experienced professionals and will gain real-world, hands-on experience at a regional Pharmaceutical Organisation.
You will be an Administration Intern and you will get involved in
- Organise company events and other activities
- Assist in coordination and support of projects with all agencies (project Management, tracking timelines, delivery, logistics for events and approvals, and ensuring timely payments).
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Digital proficiency
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative information
- Presentation skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a group setting
- Execute and follow-through on priorities
- Undergraduate student or Graduate (Literature/Language/Marketing/Media) preferred
- Strong experience in all Microsoft Office programs
- Communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Arabic is an advantage; it's a strong spoken and written English language.
- Dubai visa/sponsor Visa
- Valid Health Insurance
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM
You can improve your life by working with us.
We provide challenging work in an open and friendly environment that fosters innovation and is surrounded by a community of people who are passionate about their profession. Learning and developing all employees is important, as your growth is ours.
Boehringer Ingelheim, a global equal-opportunity employer, takes pride in maintaining an inclusive and diverse culture. We value diversity and work to create an inclusive environment that benefits patients, employees, and the communities we serve.