Core Job Responsibilities:
- Directs, coordinates and plans the administrative and technical activities for the various units that make up the division.
- Directs the preparation and review of design specifications, other documents and other documents.
- Coordinates construction activities in the department or directs large-scale field inspection activities
- Maintain aircraft operations in peak condition, inspect the flight schedule and work of the pilots
- All aspects of airplane landing and flight management
- To determine if maintenance checks and service checks were carried out at the prescribed intervals, it is important to examine the maintenance records of employees and pilot flight logs
Any relevant degree.
- Minimum of 05 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
- Candidates should be multi-tasked and flexible as well as able to deal with the demands of work.
If you feel that you possess all of these skills and can confidently show them, we want to hear from and invite you to visit us. The right person would receive a competitive salary.