Publicis Worldwide is a global network of creatives that enables our clients to Lead the Change in marketing and business transformation. Today's brands must compete with emerging technologies, empowered consumers and shifting public attitudes. It is essential that brands can manage uncertainty and change in order to remain relevant with customers. Our mission is to create innovative strategies and strong ideas that enable our clients' brands to become irreplaceable, unique, in control, and ahead. Our agencies have worked with clients from more than 110 countries. Our network shares a common goal: To help our clients and their companies be and stay the leaders they want, to Lead The Change.
Publicis Worldwide offers clients strategic creative ideas that are based on data and technology in a world of rapid change. Clients include Nestle and L'Oreal in 110 countries. Standard Chartered Bank, Standard Chartered Bank Carrefour, Citi, Diesel, Orange Procter & Gamble Sanofi, UBS, Walmart.
Publicis Worldwide was named the 4th most creative network by Cannes Lions in 2021.
The Account Executive will oversee the assigned creative, social media campaign, meeting coordination, and creative and/or production activities that the agency does for the client.
- Assist the Traffic and Internal Operations Departments as the primary liaison in the coordination and execution of work in the assigned discipline for creative and production activities and/or projects
- All engagement marketing tasks are managed by you.
- All reporting data must be received promptly. Report-outs should be prepared and distributed for all activities and disciplines.
- Gather/prepare all materials regularly and hold Client meetings
- Assist the primary contact by completing various social and digital media
- Contributing actively to creative solutions that help our clients grow
- Understanding the business of your clients and being aware of current market, consumer, and other issues that affect each category.
- Understanding consumers and sourcing intelligence about consumer trends/product-related topics
- Minimum 1-year experience in an Advertising Agency
- Candidates with a passion for Arts & Culture would be preferred
- Fluency in English and Arabic (French), would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills