WordPress Developer Job Vacancy in Technopark
1-2 Year minimum experience in WordPress Developer Job.
-Interested candidates send your cv to our email id ,please add “WP Developer 21” as subject.
-Freshers please do not apply.
Last Date of Application: 29/12/2020
- WordPress Developer Preferred Skills
- Good Knowledge in WordPress & Woocommerce at code level
- Good knowledge in developing plugins and modifying existing plugins
- Good Knowledge in PHP Backend Development & MySQL database
- Should have experience in API and Payment gateway integrations
- Experience in developing eCommerce website using WordPress
- Good knowledge in developing add-on for woocommerce
- Strong collaboration and communication skill
WordPress is web publishing software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. It just may be the easiest and most flexible blogging and website content management system (CMS) for beginners.
Simply put, WordPress is web publishing software you can use to create your own website or blog. Since it was released in 2003, WordPress has become one of the most popular web publishing platforms. And today it powers more 35% of the entire web — everything from hobby blogs to some of the most popular websites online. WordPress enables you to build and manage your own full-featured website using just your web browser—without having to learn how to code. In fact, if you’ve ever used a text editor like Microsoft Word, you’ll be right at home with the WordPress Editor.
To get started with WordPress Developer, first choose from one of the dozens of Managed WordPress hosting companies who pre-install the WordPress software for you. These hosts also maintain and monitor your WordPress site 24/7, so you can focus on creating content and reaching your audience. If you prefer, you can also download the WordPress software itself from WordPress.org, and then install it on your own webserver. WordPress is released under an Open Source license — which means you can download and use the WordPress software anyway you like… for FREE
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: WordPress Developer Job Vacancy in Technopark
Posted Date: 23/12/2020
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal