1-2 Year minimum experience in WordPress Developer Job.
-Interested candidates send your cv to our email id ,please add “WP Developer 21” as subject.
-Freshers please do not apply.
Last Date of Application: 29/12/2020
- WordPress Developer Preferred Skills
- Good Knowledge in WordPress & Woocommerce at code level
- Good knowledge in developing plugins and modifying existing plugins
- Good Knowledge in PHP Backend Development & MySQL database
- Should have experience in API and Payment gateway integrations
- Experience in developing eCommerce website using WordPress
- Good knowledge in developing add-on for woocommerce
- Strong collaboration and communication skill
WordPress is web publishing software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. It just may be the easiest and most flexible blogging and website content management system (CMS) for beginners.
Simply put, WordPress is web publishing software you can use to create your own website or blog. Since it was released in 2003, WordPress has become one of the most popular web publishing platforms. And today it powers more 35% of the entire web — everything from hobby blogs to some of the most popular websites online. WordPress enables you to build and manage your own full-featured website using just your web browser—without having to learn how to code. In fact, if you’ve ever used a text editor like Microsoft Word, you’ll be right at home with the WordPress Editor.
To get started with WordPress Developer, first choose from one of the dozens of Managed WordPress hosting companies who pre-install the WordPress software for you. These hosts also maintain and monitor your WordPress site 24/7, so you can focus on creating content and reaching your audience. If you prefer, you can also download the WordPress software itself from WordPress.org, and then install it on your own webserver. WordPress is released under an Open Source license — which means you can download and use the WordPress software anyway you like… for FREE