Urgent Requirement for Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience.
Work Location: Middle East
• The development, testing, support of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards
• Identification of problems and remedial actions.
• Provision of support services.
• Specification, code development, fixing, testing with some supervision.
• Documentation of all work according to agreed standards.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Attention to detail
Qualifications for Software Engineer Job:
- Bachelors in Computer science or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience.
Please send an updated CV to [email protected] with current salary and salary expectations.
Find Government Jobs