Technopark Job: Software Development Engineer – Fresher
Technopark Job Details are Given Below:
Brief description :
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Participate in the full life-cycle development process from design, development/code, test, release, and maintenance
• Work closely with technical leads to deliver the platform as per the schedule
• Analyse and improve the performance, scalability, stability, and security of the product
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to the problems
• Assure design and code quality are maintained
• Help customers and work with the support team as needed
• 0-1 year of relevant technical experience.
• Super strong hands-on coding skills (any coding language).
• Excellent problem-solving skills and logical reasoning.
• Brownie points if you have built tech products yourselves.
• Enthusiastic about technology and Fast learner.
• Strong OOPS and database fundamentals.
How to Apply for this Technopark Job:
Send Resume to Email:
Good Methods Software Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
6th, Floor, Yamuna Building, Phase III ,Technopark, Trivandrum
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.carestack.com
Last Date: 19/03/2021
Browse and find Technopark job vacancies and recruitment information from Jobs in Technopark Enrology Catagory or Use Technopark Official Website Job Search Section. The job post will explain the method of job application submission and follow that.
Technopark is a technology park located in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India. Address: Park Centre, Technopark Campus, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695581.
Established on 18 November 1990 by the Government of Kerala, under chief minister E K Nayanar, it is the largest information technology park in India in terms of developed area.
Some of the biggest names in IT like Infosys, UST Global, TCS, Allianz Cornhill, Oracle, IBS Software, Envestnet, D+H , QUEST,Tata Elxsi, Aegis Software, Suntec Business Solutions, RR Donnelly, Toonz Animation, Ernst & Young and Speridian Technologies, Navigant to name a few, have set up office at Technopark. The campus also is abode to several CMMI Level 5, CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001:2008 certified companies.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Technopark Job: Software Development Engineer – Fresher
Posted Date: 10/03/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal