Software Tester Job Vacancy
Brief description :
Software Tester Job Vacancy-We are looking for an experienced Software Tester to be part of our engineering team and help them in their projects to identify mistakes and reduce the bugs in the software applications.
Job responsibility includes,
- Responsible for review code written by developers, execute code-level testing and functional testing of the software applications
- Execute all levels of testing (system, integration, and regression)
- Design and develop testing scripts whenever needed
- Review and analyze the specifications of the software applications
- Read, review, understand, evaluate code files for unit testing
- Prepare test plans, execute test plans and record the bugs, glitches, and other flaws in detail
- Troubleshoot and provide support to developers to fix those bugs
- Software Tester Job Vacancy-Relevant experience of 3+ in the field of Code-level testing
- Critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Good understanding and knowledge of coding standards and design patterns in technology
- Ability to encounter technical issues or project management issues and preparing written documentation analyzing the details
- Excellent communication skills
- Applicants, please send the resume to the email address ‘[email protected]’ with the subject line Software Tester.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Software Tester Job Vacancy
Posted Date: 08/01/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal