SEO Analyst Job Vacancy Cyberpark | Calicut
SEO Analyst Job Vacancy Cyberpark | Calicut-We are looking for a passionate SEO Analyst for our product marketing team. We are looking for someone who is always eager to learn and experiment in the field.
SEO Analyst Job Vacancy Cyberpark | Calicut-Work closely with the product and the marketing team to come up with the best SEO strategies for the products.
Research relevant keywords and recommend new content ideas and update existing ones.
Monitoring website stats like traffic and identifying the growth trend.
Always be up-to-date with the latest trends and the best practices in on-page and off-page SEO.
Identify the gap in areas of content marketing and suggest solutions.
Video SEO for search engines like Google and YouTube.
Provide suggestions for content creation and make sure that the best practices are followed.
Finding link building opportunities.
1-2 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization.
Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Well-versed in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and similar SEO tools.
Up-to-date with latest SEO trends
Basic understanding of social media marketing.
To apply for this job please visit –www.mozilor.com.
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume: Make sure your resume is updated and accurately reflects your most recent abilities and experience by taking the time to perfect it.
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "Employment Scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job searchers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job searchers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job searchers need never to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: SEO Analyst Job Vacancy Cyberpark | Calicut
Posted Date: 27/01/2021
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal
I am extremely inspired along with your writing
abilities as well as with the layout for your weblog.
Is this a paid subject or did you customize it yourself?
Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it is rare
to look a nice blog like this one these days..