Brief description :
PHP Developer Job Vacancy -We are looking for a PHP Developer who has 3 to 6 years of experience in software development using PHP.
- PHP Developer Job Vacancy -Should write clean and maintainable code
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Build efficient, testable , and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Hands on experience in PHP framework like Laravel, WordPress
- Strong working knowledge of PHP and MVC
- Experience in MySQL
- Excellent knowledge in OOPs (Object Oriented Programming)
- Experience with web server management
- Experience with Cloud development (AWS/Azure)
- Should have good communication skills
Eligible candidates please send your resume to [email protected] with email subject as ” Post of PHP Developer “
Cloud development involves, well, developing the cloud. However, developing the cloud is not as simple as you might think. This involves developing the cloud architecture such as planning, organizing, and designing to implementing and structuring cloud delivery models (Iaas, Paas, Iaas). Additional tasks in cloud development include managing the cloud service delivery models. This involves connecting outside provider data centers back to your company’s network, creating a recovery plan in case the cloud service goes down, network bandwidth and more. Furthermore, there is the cloud software development which comprises of designing and developing cloud applications, services, and products. This can include anything from back-end, front-end, web application, full-stack, data and application integration and cloud application deployment.
the cloud and cloud development are a new phenomenon in our world today which comes with its flaws as well. In this blog topic, we will talk about one particular improvement area related to the IoT which is the lack of access for cloud developers to real sensor networks in the development phase of their cloud application. We often see cloud developers using simulated sensor data as opposed to real sensor data when developing their cloud application.