Job Opportunity for System Admin
System Admin role at Kudroli is responsible but not limited to the smooth, timely configuration and maintenance of organisation’s computer systems, servers and software ecosystems. The role usually sits within the IT department but also works closely with a number of teams throughout the business to ensure unified performance and operation.
The role requires you to handle the following responsibilities:
- Management of Enterprise Infrastructures and Systems
- Understanding enterprise monitoring e.g. alerts and incidents
- OS Diagnostics to understand issues like network communications, disk space, systems security
- Installation and configuring the software and hardware
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Asset management and perform internal audits periodically.
- Set up email accounts and workstations
- Manage Servers/ Domains/ Active Directory/File servers
- Office 365 user administration, and Azure cloud application servers. Business Application infrastructure support for SharePoint, web applications.
- Active directory object management (i.e. User, computer, groups) and GPO’s in Windows 2012 server
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, access points, switches and firewalls
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to hardware such as printer, projector, application systems and network infrastructure reported to the Service Desk.
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies. Documenting any processes which employees need to follow in order to successfully work within our computing systems
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics for meaningful insights
- Nurture dependable IT infrastructure and networking that’s always up and running
- Make recommendations for future upgrades
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users and analyze and isolate issues
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly
- Providing technical support when requested
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Prior experience of 2 year in the same field.
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows/MacOS (Installation, troubleshooting)
- Competent computer skills (Microsoft Office 365, Windows Server 2012/2016,,
- Outlook, excel ,word, Power point, ERP system, WordPress)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Well organized
Apply for System Admin Job Vacancy: Send Resume:
Technet Solutions <[email protected]>
Tips Before Applying for a Job
- Research the company: Do as much research as you can on the business and learn as much as you can about the position. This will aid in your comprehension of the company's culture and objectives and help you get ready for any interview questions you might have.
- Perfect your resume:
- Prepare for the interview: Research typical interview questions before the interview and come up with examples you can use to respond. To help you feel less anxious, practice speaking in front of a mirror or with a friend.
- Dress for success: For the interview, dress smartly and take care of your appearance.
- Follow up: Follow up with a thank you email after the interview, and don't be hesitant to get in touch if you haven't heard anything after a few days.
How do you Email Job Applications to a Company?
A formal job application letter, a copy of your resume, and any other pertinent documents should all be enclosed with an email job application to a company.
Your name, the position you're looking for, as well as any relevant experience and credentials, should all be mentioned in your introduction.
Any relevant education, abilities, and experience you have should be listed on your resume. Make sure you start with the most pertinent facts. An outline of your professional background, your motivation for applying for the position, and why you would be a good fit should all be included in your cover letter. Finally, you should also include any more pertinent documents in the email, such as references, certifications, or other resources.
A formal salutation and a closing signature should be included in every email. After including the required documentation and information, proofread your email to ensure that it is error-free before sending it to the business.
Be Aware of Job Scammers
In today's labor economy, "job scammers," often referred to as "employment scams," are an increasing issue. These frauds target job seekers with "too good to be true" work prospects that come with excellent income and/or benefits. The con artists seek to steal personal data, including credit card details, bank account information, and Social Security numbers. Job seekers should be skeptical of any job offers that demand an upfront payment or request personal information prior to an interview in order to avoid falling victim to a job scam. Furthermore, job seekers never need to send cash to a prospective employer. Also, never reply to emails from unknown senders, and do your research on a company before applying.Post Title: Job Opportunity for System Admin
Posted Date: 30/12/2020
Author: Enrology Admin
Publisher: Enrology | Job Portal