Office Executive Part-Time Vacancy in Dubai – Candidate Must be in UAE
I would recommend checking with local job listing websites or recruitment agencies for current part-time job openings in Dubai as an office executive. Some popular job listing websites in the UAE include Indeed, LinkedIn, and Gulf News Jobs. Additionally, you can check with companies directly to inquire about any available part-time positions. You can also check with job portals like LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor, which are widely used in the UAE. It’s also a good idea to search for relevant professional groups on social media and job sites like LinkedIn, where you may find job postings and opportunities.
About The Company
New, ambitious, and dynamic, Football Marketing Asia (FMA) is set to be Asia’s leading sports marketing agency.
FMA is the exclusive commercial partner of the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) for the rights cycles 2021-2024 and 2025-2028. Our comprehensive mandate covers the rights for all major AFC National Team and Club competitions, including the AFC Asian Qualifiers – Road to Qatar, AFC Asian Cup, AFC Women’s Asian Cup, AFC Women’s Olympic Qualifiers, AFC Champions League, AFC Cup as well as AFC youth and futsal competitions.
Also Read: Carrefour Announces Job Vacancies
FMA is headquartered in Hong Kong S.A.R., with offices in the Southeast Asia, Middle East, and China. FMA combines unparalleled global football experience with in-depth Asian know-how and expertise.
The Part-Time Office Executive oversees the administrative and operational aspects of the work environment, assisting the Finance department along with company personnel and expected to function in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Liaise with building management for repairs, general maintenance, and upkeep of the office
- Handle and maintain office supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary
- Handle general clerical duties and provide full administrative support to company personnel.
- Handle mail delivery and arrange distribution efficiently.
- Arranging Social Events on monthly basis
- Maintenance of the office and meeting rooms cleanness
- Maintenance of all IT devices
- On/off boarding, and employee-related activities for new joiners and leavers
- Support the Operations Team in the Office with:
- Travel bookings
- Simple Bookkeeping
- Coordinate Deliveries
- Basic Internet research
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Candidate must be based in UAE
- Minimum 1-2 years related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in any discipline
- Well-Versed in Microsoft Office Applications
- Good Arabic and English spoken and written skills
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
Interested parties please apply with your application letter (OPTIONAL), resume, current and expected salary, and availability by clicking “Apply ”
Deadline of application: 31 January 2023
Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be treated strictly confidential and be used for the purpose of recruitment only. All collected information will be kept on our files for 12 months.